Dinner is hard to make when you have a baby running around so I’m always looking for recipes that is delicious and quick! This is my spin on chicken fettuccine Alfredo with sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli. I made the Alfredo sauce from scratch and used a store bought rotisserie chicken and frozen broccoli to save time. It took 15 minutes, enjoy!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cooked broccoli (use thawed frozen broccoli and steam in microwave to save time)
- cubed cooked chicken (store bought rotisserie chicken to save time)
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add sundried tomatoes. Add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Add chicken and broccoli. Toss it with your favorite pasta!
Adapted from original recipe: https://therecipecritic.com/the-best-homemade-alfredo-sauce-ever/